Modifx Airbrush & TC910 Compressor Pack
This Modifx Beginner Airbrush & TC910 Compressor Pack is an ideal starting point for a beginner or all the way to an advanced airbrush user. The pack contains one (1) Badger TC910 Aspire Pro Airbrush Compressor, one (1) Modifx Beginner Airbrush, one (1) Modifx Air Hose, one (1) Cleaning Pot, one (1) Airbrush Brush Cleaning set and and one (1) Airbrush Cleaning set.
Modifx Beginner Airbrush
The Modifx Beginner Airbrush is a reliable, easy to use dual action gravity feed airbrush. It has a comfortable yet elegant design well balanced for extended airbrushing sessions.
Constructed for ease of use the Modifx Beginner Airbrush is easy to dismantle and clean providing quality performance time after time. The included nozzle spanner makes changing to a different needle and nozzle size a breeze. Included are 0.2mm and 0.3mm needles and nozzles which can effortlessly provide wide covereage or fine lines and details. The permanently mounted 7cc colour cup comes with a convenient spill proof cap.
Operating at low pressure, 10-15 PSI, for precision lines and details as well as up to 30 PSI, the Modifx Beginner Airbrush is ideal for those starting out or experienced modellers looking for another tool to add to their kit.
- 0.2mm and 0.3mm needles and nozzles suitable for all airbrush paints including Vallejo Model Air, AK Xtreme Metals and Badger Minitaire
- Included nozzle spanner to ease disassembly
- 7cc colour cup with spill proof cap
- 1/8th inch male fitting to connect with most air hoses and accessories
- Minimal spare parts
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Ideal for wargaming and scale model applications
- 1 year Australian warranty
TC910 Aspire Pro Airbrush Compressor
The Badger TC 910 aspire pro compressor offers a lot at a very affordable price point. The full gallon storage tank and automatic shut-off feature allows for cleaner dryer air and instant air volume. Dual airbrush holders are located on top of the heavy duty metal case. The 910 is powerful yet quite enough for most work environments.
Built to Badgers specifications this compressor is built to a higher quality than cheaper compressors on the market and ideally suited for all hobby requirments. Low maintanance and quiet running are key features. It is fiitted with Australian electrical fittings and is run and checked that it meets quality requirments before it is sent out.
- Maintenance free - no lubrication
- Durable metal casing with sturdy handle
- 1 gallon (3 litre) air storage tank
- On/off toggle switch
- Auto shut-off
- Two airbrush holders
- Air regulator, gauge, and moisture trap
Displacement: .81cfm (23 L/min)
Max. Pressure: 57psi (4 bar)
AMP (110V): 1.0A
Weight: 18.08 lbs. (8.2 Kgs)