Badger Patriot 105 Airbrush & TC908 Compressor Pack
Badger Airbrush and Compressor Pack
This Badger TC908 Aspire Airbrush Compressor Pack is an ideal starting point for a beginner. The pack contains one (1) Badger TC908 Aspire Airbrush Compressor, one (1) Badger Patriot 105 Airbrush that includes a Badger Air Hose, one (1) Cleaning Pot, one (1) Airbrush Brush Cleaning set and and one (1) Airbrush Cleaning set.
Badger Patriot Airbrush
The Patriot, Model 105, is a comfortable, reliable, cost-effective, user-friendly gravity feed airbrush, designed for use by experienced, as well as novice airbrush enthusiasts. Its two angle needle tip precisely mates with the Patriot’s cone shaped nozzle, enabling a single needle/nozzle configuration to spray a variety of materials, while eliminating the need for multiple needle/nozzle variations. It has a 1/3 ounce permanently mounted color cup with a convenient spill-proof cap.
The Patriot’s body design provides exacting balance and long-term user comfort.
The Patriot is a low maintenance airbrush, easy to clean and simple to operate; it will spray any properly reduced paint or airbrush-ready media.
Developed to deliver precise performance and fine line detail, the Patriot is an ideal airbrush for custom art, graphic arts and illustrative work. The Patriot airbrush will operate at 30 PSI, as well as lower pressure settings (10-15 PSI) and is ergonomically balanced for hours of comfortable airbrushing.
• Single needle/nozzle for spraying all mediums including inks, dyes, watercolors, properly reduced acrylics, enamels, lacquers, and airbrush-ready colors including SpectraTex, Air-Opaque, Air-Tex, Modelflex, and Totally Tattoo.
• Single needle/nozzle sprays pencil thin lines to 3” (76mm) spray pattern• Minimal spare parts • Easy cleaning and maintenance
• Patented handle design produces the fastest needle release on the market• Finger tight assembly tolerances• Excellent for multiple applications, for novice to advanced airbrush users• Lifetime warranty on labor and PTFE seals
Badger TC908 Aspire Airbrush Compressor
This Badger TC908 1/6 horse power compressor features everything you need for most airbrush projects. Included is the automatic shut-off feature which keeps the compressor on while building pressure then automatically shuts off when the pressure is reached. Also included are a moisture trap, regulator and gauge. With this compressor your ready to start spraying!
Built to Badgers specifications this compressor is built to a higher quality than cheaper compressors on the market and ideally suited for all hobby requirments. Low maintanance and quiet running are key features. It is fiitted with Australian electrical fittings and is run and checked that it meets quality requirments before it is sent out.
- Maintenance free (no oil necessary)
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Pop-up Handle
- Regulator, Gauge, and Moisture Trap
- On/off Switch
- 1/8” Hose connection and 1/8” to 1/4” hose adapter
Displacement: .81cfm (23 L/min)
Max. Pressure: 57psi (4 bar)
AMP (110V): 1.0A
Weight: 7.93 lbs. (3.6 Kgs)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Modifx Group Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Pick up from The Combat Company - $0.00
Use this to organise a pick from our warehouse.