HP-CS Airbrush & TC910 Compressor
Iwata Airbrush and Compressor Pack
This is for one (1) Iwata HP-CS Airbrush & TC910 Aspire Pro Compressor Pack. The pack contains one (1) Badger TC910 Aspire Pro Airbrush Compressor, one (1) Iwata HP-CS Airbrush, one (1) Modifx Air Hose, one (1) Cleaning Pot, one (1) Airbrush Holder, one (1) Airbrush Brush Cleaning set and and one (1) Airbrush Cleaning set.
Iwata HP-CS Airbrush
This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail Eclipse Series airbrush covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, it is well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas. This Eclipse Series brush has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
· Gravity-feed airbrush features a unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for fine-detail spraying, but with high-paint-flow capacity
· Generous 1/3 oz. sized cup is designed with a new funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
· Automotive artists, fine artists and students will appreciate how well the Eclipse CS sprays heavier acrylics and Medea Textile Colors, while maintaining high-detail spray characteristics
TC910 Aspire Pro Airbrush Compressor
The Badger TC 910 aspire pro compressor offers a lot at a very affordable price point. The full gallon storage tank and automatic shut-off feature allows for cleaner dryer air and instant air volume. Dual airbrush holders are located on top of the heavy duty metal case. The 910 is powerful yet quite enough for most work environments.
Built to Badgers specifications this compressor is built to a higher quality than cheaper compressors on the market and ideally suited for all hobby requirments. Low maintanance and quiet running are key features. It is fiitted with Australian electrical fittings and is run and checked that it meets quality requirments before it is sent out.
- Maintenance free - no lubrication
- Durable metal casing with sturdy handle
- 1 gallon (3 litre) air storage tank
- On/off toggle switch
- Auto shut-off
- Two airbrush holders
- Air regulator, gauge, and moisture trap
Displacement: .81cfm (23 L/min)
Max. Pressure: 57psi (4 bar)
AMP (110V): 1.0A
Weight: 18.08 lbs. (8.2 Kgs)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Combat Company users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Pick up from The Combat Company - $0.00
Use this to organise a pick from our warehouse.