HP-CS Airbrush & TC908 Compressor
Iwata Airbrush and Compressor Pack
This is for one (1) Iwata HP-CS Airbrush & TC908 Aspire Compressor Pack. The pack contains one (1) Badger TC908 Aspire Airbrush Compressor, one (1) Iwata HP-CS Airbrush, one (1) Hose, one (1) Cleaning Pot, one (1) Airbrush Holder, one (1) Airbrush Brush Cleaning set and and one (1) Airbrush Rod Cleaning set.
Iwata HP-CS Airbrush
This multi-purpose, high-paint-flow, high-detail Eclipse Series airbrush covers a wide range of uses. Commonly used to spray premixed or heavier paints, it is well suited for uses demanding precise control of spray when applying moderate-to-large amounts of paint to a variety of surfaces and to various-sized areas. This Eclipse Series brush has established a new benchmark for excellence in an all-purpose airbrush.
· Gravity-feed airbrush features a unique 0.35-mm needle and nozzle combination for fine-detail spraying, but with high-paint-flow capacity
· Generous 1/3 oz. sized cup is designed with a new funnel shape, which makes for easy clean up and more efficient paint flow
· Automotive artists, fine artists and students will appreciate how well the Eclipse CS sprays heavier acrylics and Medea Textile Colors, while maintaining high-detail spray characteristics
Badger TC908 Aspire Airbrush Compressor
This Badger TC908 1/6 horse power compressor features everything you need for most airbrush projects. Included is the automatic shut-off feature which keeps the compressor on while building pressure then automatically shuts off when the pressure is reached. Also included are a moisture trap, regulator and gauge. With this compressor your ready to start spraying!
Built to Badgers specifications this compressor is built to a higher quality than cheaper compressors on the market and ideally suited for all hobby requirments. Low maintanance and quiet running are key features. It is fiitted with Australian electrical fittings and is run and checked that it meets quality requirments before it is sent out.
- Maintenance free (no oil necessary)
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Pop-up Handle
- Regulator, Gauge, and Moisture Trap
- On/off Switch
- 1/8” Hose connection and 1/8” to 1/4” hose adapter
Displacement: .81cfm (23 L/min)
Max. Pressure: 57psi (4 bar)
AMP (110V): 1.0A
Weight: 7.93 lbs. (3.6 Kgs)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Combat Company users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Pick up from The Combat Company - $0.00
Use this to organise a pick from our warehouse.