HP-C Plus Airbrush & TC910 Compressor
Iwata Airbrush and Compressor Pack
This is for one (1) Iwata HP-C Plus Airbrush & TC910 Aspire Pro Compressor Pack. The pack contains one (1) Badger TC910 Aspire Pro Airbrush Compressor, one (1) Iwata HP-C Plus Airbrush, one (1) Modifx Air Hose, one (1) Cleaning Pot, one (1) Airbrush Holder, one (1) Airbrush Brush Cleaning set and and one (1) Airbrush Cleaning set.
Iwata HP-C Plus Airbrush
Renowned as the professional’s workhorse, this popular High Performance Series brush has been pumped up with inspired new features that include dual-purpose, cutaway ands pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow; PTFE needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints; larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle; redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow; and a single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly.
· A practical choice for most airbrush uses
· Its larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media
· An airbrush that does it all – from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects
· The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes
· Short paint passageway from the cup to the front of the airbrush gives it a responsive feel and allows it to be one of the quickest airbrushes in the industry
TC910 Aspire Pro Airbrush Compressor
The Badger TC 910 aspire pro compressor offers a lot at a very affordable price point. The full gallon storage tank and automatic shut-off feature allows for cleaner dryer air and instant air volume. Dual airbrush holders are located on top of the heavy duty metal case. The 910 is powerful yet quite enough for most work environments.
Built to Badgers specifications this compressor is built to a higher quality than cheaper compressors on the market and ideally suited for all hobby requirments. Low maintanance and quiet running are key features. It is fiitted with Australian electrical fittings and is run and checked that it meets quality requirments before it is sent out.
- Maintenance free - no lubrication
- Durable metal casing with sturdy handle
- 1 gallon (3 litre) air storage tank
- On/off toggle switch
- Auto shut-off
- Two airbrush holders
- Air regulator, gauge, and moisture trap
Displacement: .81cfm (23 L/min)
Max. Pressure: 57psi (4 bar)
AMP (110V): 1.0A
Weight: 18.08 lbs. (8.2 Kgs)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Combat Company users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Pick up from The Combat Company - $0.00
Use this to organise a pick from our warehouse.