HP-C Plus Airbrush & TC908 Compressor
Iwata Airbrush and Compressor Pack
This is for one (1) Iwata HP-C Plus Airbrush & TC908 Aspire Compressor Pack. The pack contains one (1) Badger TC908 Aspire Airbrush Compressor, one (1) Iwata HP-C Plus Airbrush, one (1) Hose, one (1) Cleaning Pot, one (1) Airbrush Holder, one (1) Airbrush Brush Cleaning set and and one (1) Airbrush Rod Cleaning set.
Iwata HP-C Plus Airbrush
Renowned as the professional’s workhorse, this popular High Performance Series brush has been pumped up with inspired new features that include dual-purpose, cutaway ands pre-set handle for easy clean up and precise control of paint flow; PTFE needle packing for automotive or other solvent-based paints; larger threads on the nozzle that offer a more secure fit and better centering of the nozzle; redesigned tapered gravity-feed cups that ensure easy clean up and more efficient paint flow; and a single-piece auxiliary lever/needle-chucking guide that provides easy assembly.
· A practical choice for most airbrush uses
· Its larger 1/3 oz. (9 ml) gravity-feed cup and larger (0.3-mm) needle/nozzle configuration allow for use with most media
· An airbrush that does it all – from fine hairlines to finely atomized background spray, along with an entire range of stippling effects
· The gravity-feed cup is useful for mixing custom colors and allows for quick color changes
· Short paint passageway from the cup to the front of the airbrush gives it a responsive feel and allows it to be one of the quickest airbrushes in the industry
Badger TC908 Aspire Airbrush Compressor
This Badger TC908 1/6 horse power compressor features everything you need for most airbrush projects. Included is the automatic shut-off feature which keeps the compressor on while building pressure then automatically shuts off when the pressure is reached. Also included are a moisture trap, regulator and gauge. With this compressor your ready to start spraying!
Built to Badgers specifications this compressor is built to a higher quality than cheaper compressors on the market and ideally suited for all hobby requirments. Low maintanance and quiet running are key features. It is fiitted with Australian electrical fittings and is run and checked that it meets quality requirments before it is sent out.
- Maintenance free (no oil necessary)
- Automatic Shut-Off
- Pop-up Handle
- Regulator, Gauge, and Moisture Trap
- On/off Switch
- 1/8” Hose connection and 1/8” to 1/4” hose adapter
Displacement: .81cfm (23 L/min)
Max. Pressure: 57psi (4 bar)
AMP (110V): 1.0A
Weight: 7.93 lbs. (3.6 Kgs)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Combat Company users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Pick up from The Combat Company - $0.00
Use this to organise a pick from our warehouse.