Modifx Beginner Airbrush Set
This Modifx Beginner Airbrush set contains (1) Airbrush, three (3) needles, three (3) Nozzles, one (1) Airhose, one 1/8in Male to 1/4in Female adaptor, one (1) Transfer Pipette and one (1) Spanner.
This Modifx Airbrush is designed as an entry level into airbrushing.
Modifx Beginner Airbrush
The Modifx Beginner Airbrush is a reliable, easy to use dual action gravity feed airbrush. It has a comfortable yet elegant design well balanced for extended airbrushing sessions.
Constructed for ease of use the Modifx Beginner Airbrush is easy to dismantle and clean providing quality performance time after time. The included nozzle spanner makes changing to a different needle and nozzle size a breeze. Included are 0.2mm and 0.3mm needles and nozzles which can effortlessly provide wide covereage or fine lines and details. The permanently mounted 7cc colour cup comes with a convenient spill proof cap.
Operating at low pressure, 10-15 PSI, for precision lines and details as well as up to 30 PSI, the Modifx Beginner Airbrush is ideal for those starting out or experienced modellers looking for another tool to add to their kit.
- 0.2mm, 0.3mm and 0.5mm needles and nozzles suitable for all airbrush paints including Vallejo Model Air, AK Xtreme Metals and Badger Minitaire
- Included nozzle spanner to ease disassembly
- 7cc colour cup with spill proof cap
- 1/8th inch male fitting to connect with most air hoses and accessories
- Minimal spare parts
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Ideal for wargaming and scale model applications
- 1 year Australian warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Modifx Group Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Pick up at CoD monthly meet - $0.00
Order for delivery to the next Company of Dice gaming club meet at Padstow RSL.
Pick up from The Combat Company - $0.00
Use this to organise a pick from our warehouse.